Good morning Parents and Guardians,
Just want to share some easy steps to help prevent catching or spreading the flu for your kiddos and yourself.
- Cover your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing with your arm and shoulder. Avoid using your hands to cover a cough or a sneeze.
- Do your best to avoid touching your eyes and nose.
- Make sure you wash your hands or use hand sanitizer often. Keeping your hands clean is one of the best ways to avoid getting sick.
- Avoid close contact with others who are sick.
- Practice other healthy habits like getting a good night’s sleep, practicing good self-hygene, and eating healthy meals.
I want to see all your kiddos at school so everyone needs to do their part to stay healthy.