by Coy Holcombe.
Tonight at 7:00 PM, the EISD Board of Trustees will hold their regular monthly meeting. The meeting will be held in the High School library. Items on the agenda for this evening include:
Reports on property tax comparisons, PaySchools, pledged securities, and a report on Title I Recognized Campuses.
J. W. Lambright will be at the meeting to present the audit report for the 07-08 school year to the Board.
The Board will consider:
- a waiver request to TEA for a modified testing schedule for the 09-10 school year.
- participation in the Optional Flexible Year Program for 09-10.
- an agreement with Smith, Lambright and Associates to conduct the financial audit for 08-09.
- certifying textbook selections.
- moving the March board meeting from March 17 to March 12.
The Board will receive an update on enrollment.
The Board will also review the evaluations and contracts of:
- Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum and Instruction
- Special Programs Director
- Athletic Director
- Campus Principals
I encourage all interested parties to attend tonight’s meeting.