by Coy Holcombe.
Congratulations to the varsity volleyball on their victory against Van last night. The win pushes their record to 8-0 in district. All three volleyball teams will be in action on Friday against Kemp.
The EISD Board of Trustees held their monthly meeting last night in the High School library. The Board heard reports on various events and took action on several items.
- Video Presentation by Lisa Roberts and students of the REACH Program.
- Financial Reports
- PaySchools activity for September
- Playground enhancements for the Primary
- Update on federal funding
- Evaluations of the 08-09 campus improvement plans
- Special education numbers for 08-09 and 09-10
- Update on payments from the state for 09-10
- Update on Student Success Initiative
- Property value in Henderson County
- TELPAS scores
- Update on Henderson County Shared Services Arrangement
- First reading of Policy Update 86
- Update on enrollment and attendance
- Approved campus improvement plans for 09-10
- Approved members of the Health Advisory Committee
- Approved members of the attendance committees for 09-10
- Approved grading guidelines for 09-10
- Cast votes for Van Zandt County Appraisal District members
- Employed Katherine Belcher in food service
- Employed Elane Lewis in transportation
- Approved the substitute list as presented