by Coy Holcombe.
Last night the Eustace ISD Board of Trustees held their regular monthly meeting. The meeting started at 7:00 PM and was held in the High School Library. Below are the reports the Board reviewed and the actions that were taken:
- Approved minutes of previous board meetings
- Reviewed and approved the financial reports for the month of October
- Received DEIC Report
- Reports on: PaySchools, Highly Qualified Teachers, Accountability Summary and Gold Performance Acknowledgments, Activity Funds
- Approved adding American Express as an option for Certified Payments
- Approved the pay grades and pay scales for the Henderson County Shared Services Arrangement for the 2010-2011 school year.
- Received an update on enrollment and attendance
- Accepted the resignation of Stefani Hines, math teacher at the High School, effective January 4, 2010.
- Approved the list of employees for the Henderson County Shared Services Arrangement for the 2010-2011 school year as presented.
- Approved the substitute list as presented.
- Approved student transfers as presented.