by Coy Holcombe.
We will be monitoring the weather very closely today. We will also be monitoring the condition of the roads. It is possible that we may cancel any after school activities if it is deemed that the safety of our students is in question. It is also possible that we may cancel or alter the soccer tournament to be held in Eustace over the next three days. A decision on this will be made later this morning.
If we find that the roads are becoming treacherous, we will not hesitate in dismissing classes early. If this happens, every effort will be made to notify parents in a timely manner.
Over the next few days, we will be experiencing cold temperatures that have not been in our area in about 10 years. I am asking for everyone to work together to keep our children safe.Tomorrow morning, we will allow extra time for our bus routes. Please do not allow your children to wait outside any longer than is absolutely necessary. Our buses will make allowances for this.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.