by Coy Holcombe.
Baseball posted a big win last night against Wills Point, 5-1. Congratulations to Coach Powers and all the players. Now the focus turns to Friday and the game against Van. The game will be in Van and will start at 6:30.
The EISD Board of Trustees met in regular session last night. During the meeting, the trustees heard several reports (see yesterday’s post for a complete list) and took action on the following items:
- Approved certification of unopposed candidates for school board election.
- Approved the order canceling the school board election
- Approved nominating Coy Holcombe for the Region 7 Executive Committee and approved certifying superintendent as representative to Regional Advisory Committee for ESC 7
- Accepted resignations from Kelly Booth and Ronald Brewer
- Approved the recommendations for Auxiliary Directors and paraprofessionals as presented.
- Approved four student transfer requests