by Coy Holcombe.
The Eustace ISD Board of Trustees met in regular session last night. The actions taken included:
- Approved minutes from previous meeting
- Approved financial report
- Approved a resolution to withdraw from the Henderson County Shared Services Arrangement and begin operation of the district’s own special education program beginning with the 2011-2012 school year.
- Approved the code of conduct as presented
- Proposed a total tax rate of $1.2763. This tax rate is composed of an M & O tax rate of $1.04 and an I & S tax rate of $0.2363.
- Approved the Sale of Property as presented
- Accepted the resignation of the following personnel: Clay Tracy, Julie Holder, Shannon Smith, & Clint Guinn
- Employed the following personnel: Alicia Sanders, Casey Espinosa, Phillip Smith, Clint Thompson, and Craig Peek
- Accepted the following resignations from the Henderson County Shared Services Arrangement: Sonya Barnett & Mack Saxon
- Approved a student transfer request
The next regular meeting of the EISD Board of Trustees will be held on August 17, 2010.