by Coy Holcombe.
The following is from cross country coach, Josh Sypert:
The Eustace boys participated in the Cross Country State Championships held in Round Rock, TX on Saturday 11/13/2010. The race was 5000 meters of rolling hills on a sunny but windy day. The team placed 5th out of the 12 teams that competed there. They were lead by Sophomore Evan Arambula who placed 19th and ran a 16:57, next was Caleb Caldwell who placed 48th and ran a 17:43, Michael Yates placed 61st and ran a 18:01, Ben Huddleston placed 66th and ran a 18:06, Gavin Kirkhart placed 67th and ran a 18:07, Trey Russell placed 98th and ran a 19:24, and Shawn Boulware placed 103rd and ran a 19:52.
Tonight, the EISD Board of Trustees will hold their regular monthly meeting. The meeting will start at 7:00 PM and will be held in the High School Library. Everyone is encouraged to attend. The following reports and action items are included on the agenda:
- Proclamation to Band – EHS band will receive a proclamation for their accomplishments during marching season.
- Presentation from CNA Class.
- Receive and approve minutes from previous board meetings.
- Financial Reports
- Pay Schools Report
- Texas Municipal Reports
- ADA Comparison 08-09 v 09-10
- Accountability Summary and Gold Performance
- New Technology
- UIL Marching Contest Results
- Consider changing date of December Board Meeting to December 16, 2010.
- Consider renovations to baseball/softball complex.
- Review Special Education Handbook – first reading
- Update on Enrollment and Attendance
- Student Transfer Requests
- Action on Closed Session Items