by Coy Holcombe.
The Eustace ISD Board of Trustees will hold a public hearing at 6:45 PM to discuss the AEIS reports for the 09-10 school year. The hearing will take place in the HS library.
Immediately following the public hearing, the EISD Board will hold its regular monthly meeting. Agenda items include:
– Approve minutes of previous meetings.
– Present student proclamations
– Consider 2010 Audit Report
– Financial Reports
– General Reports
– Framework for School Board Development
– Instrument for Superintendent’s Evaluation
– Consider Sale of Property in Log Cabin
– Consider Special Education Handbook for 2011-2012 School Year – Second Reading
– Update on Enrollment
– Close Meeting
– Action on Closed Session Items
Everyone is invited and encouraged to attend both the public hearing and the regular meeting.