Last night, the EISD Board of Trustees met in called session. The meeting started at 6:00 PM and was held in the HS library.
The Board heard the following reports:
- Annual Highly Qualified Report
- PaySchools Report
- Update on State and Federal Grants
- Tax Property Resale Report
- Summer Feeding Program Report
The Board took the following actions:
- Approved casting all 64 votes for Don McAfee for Henderson County Appraisal District Board of Directors Place 3
- Approved the October financial reports as presented.
- Approved Update 95
The regular monthly board meeting is set for December 18. Prior to the regular board meeting, the EISD Board of Trustees will hold a public hearing on the 2011-2012 AEIS reports for the district and campuses. Everyone is encouraged to attend the hearing and the regular board meeting to follow.
Tonight, there will be five basketball games in Rice starting at 4:00 PM.