Tonight, the Eustace ISD Board of Trustees will hold their regular monthly meeting. The meeting will start at 7:00 PM and will be held in the High School library. Everyone is invited to attend.
The Board will hear the following reports:
- PaySchools Report
- Cash Flow Report for 2012-2013
- Tax Office Savings Report
- TELPAS Report
- Update on Enrollment and Attendance
The Board will consider the following action items:
- Approve minutes from previous meetings.
- Financial Reports for September
- Amendments to the High School and Middle School Campus Improvement Plans for 2013-2014.
- Upgrades to the High School outside doors.
- Nominee to the Van Zandt County Appraisal District Board of Directors.
- Purchase of Plasma Cutting System for the Agricultural Science Department.
- Options for Title VI funding.
The Board will convene in closed session to consider personnel and staffing and student transfers. Any action on closed session items will be made in open session.
A reminder that our High School volleyball teams will be in action tonight against Red Oak Life. The 9th grade game is set to start at 5:00 PM.