Congratulations to all three High School volleyball teams on their wins against Red Oak Life last night. The varsity team is now 12-0 in district play.
The Eustace ISD Board of Trustees held their regular monthly meeting last night. The meeting started at 7:00 PM and was held in the High School library. Actions taken by the Board included:
- Approved minutes of previous meetings.
- Approved the financial reports as presented.
- Approved amendments to the High School and Middle School Campus Improvement Plans.
- Approved upgrades to the outside doors at the High School.
- Cast ballots for the Van Zandt County Appraisal District Board of Directors.
- Approved the purchase of a plasma cutting system for the Agricultural Science Department.
- Approved the recommendation for adding a teacher at the Middle School with Title VI funds.
- Accepted resignations from Lisa Graham and Geneva Gorum.
- Employed the following personnel: Darlene McKee, Primary Cook; Judy Kerr, Primary Aide; Teri Clark, Special Services Secretary; Shara Coswick, Intermediate Aide
- Approved the substitute list as presented.
- Approved the list of student transfers as presented.