Tonight the Eustace ISD Board of Trustees will meet to hold a public hearing and to conduct their regular monthly meeting. During the public hearing, the Board will review the Texas Academic Performance Reports for the district and campuses for 2012-2013. The public hearing will start at 6:45 and be held in the High School library. Everyone is invited and encouraged to attend. Copies of the TAPR may be found on the district’s website, www.eustaceisd.net. Go to the Administration tab and then click on District Info.
Immediately following the public hearing, the Board will hold their regular monthly meeting. The Board will hear the following reports:
- PaySchools Report
- RevTrak Report
- NCLB Maximum Entitlements for 2013-2014
- Results of the Henderson County Appraisal District Board of Directors Election
- Tuition Approval Letter for Pre-Kindergarten Program
- Framework for School Board Development
The Board will consider action on the following items:
- Approve minutes of previous meetings.
- Financial reports for the month of November.
- Audit Report for the 2012-2013 School Year.
- Waiver Request for Low Attendance on December 6, 2013.
- Auditorium Stage Drape Replacement
- Update 98
- The Board will also enter closed session to consider personnel matters and student transfers. Any action taken on closed session items will be done in open session.
A reminder that the boys and girls basketball teams will be traveling to Malakoff for a district games tonight. The games will start at 5:00.