Last night the Eustace ISD Board of Trustees met in regular session. The meeting started at 7:00 PM and was held in the High School Library.
The meeting started by a presentation from High School staff members Stan Sowers, Phyllis Bice and Gwen Orr over certification classes and dual credit classes offered through TVCC. Representatives from TVCC were also present to provide information and to answer questions. Kelley Townsend, Gayla Roberts, and Sharon Barrett were the TVCC people at the meeting. Eustace ISD would like to thank the TVCC personnel for taking the time to be at the meeting.
Actions taken by the board included:
- Approved minutes of previous Board meetings.
- Approved the financial reports as presented.
- Approved the 2014-2015 School Calendar as presented.
- Approved the request for State Waivers for Staff Development Days and for Early Release Days.
- Approved revisions to the Special Education Handbook.
- Approved moving the date for the March Board Meeting to Thursday, March 6.
- Accepted the resignations of Deidre Lancaster and Amanda Jones.
- Approved the Substitute List as presented.
- Approved the extension of contracts for Janice Beasley, Assistant Superintendent; Mack Saxon, Director of Special Programs; Heath Ragle, Athletic Director; Dianne Shaffer, Primary Principal; Robert Reeve, Intermediate Principal; Truman Oakley, Middle School Principal; Stan Sowers, High School Principal.
- Accepted Student Transfers as presented.