Last night, the Eustace ISD Board of Trustees held a public hearing to review the most recent Financial Integrity Rating System of Texas report. For 2013-2014, Eustace ISD received the highest rating of “Superior Achievement.” The ratings are based on data from the 2012-2013 school year. Out of a possible 70 points, EISD received 68.
At 7:00 PM, the EISD Board of Trustees convened their regular monthly meeting. The Board took the following actions during the meeting:
- Approved minutes of previous meetings.
- Approved the financial reports as presented.
- Approved the 2014-2015 Campus Improvement Plans as presented.
- Nominated Don McAfee for Place 3 on the Henderson County Appraisal Board of Directors.
- Adopted Policy Update 100 with the exception of DCB(Local) which will not be changed but remain as is in local policy.
- Approved the employment of Crystal Estes as cook at the High School, Cynthia Nieves as cook at the High School, Lynn Jordan as 2nd grade teacher, and Melanie Tanner as High School cheerleading coach.
- Approved the substitute list as presented.
- Approved the student transfer list as presented.