The Eustace ISD Board of Trustees will hold their regular monthly meeting tonight. The meeting will start at 7:00 PM and will be held in the High School Library. Everyone is invited and encouraged to attend.
The Board will hear the following reports:
- RevTrak Report
- Henderson County Appraisal District Audit
- Van Zandt County Appraisal District Audit
- Local District Tax Information
- 2013-2014 Local Determination Process
- Annual Financial Compliance Report
- Changes in Accountability System
The Board may consider action on the following items:
- Minutes of previous meetings.
- Financial Reports
- Bond Refunding Program
- Instructional Materials Allotment and TEKS Certification
- Sale of Property in Log Cabin Estates
- The Board will receive copies of Proposed EISD Police Department Policies and Procedures.
- Addition of Local Policy CKE
- Consider naming Robyn Wheeler of The Monitor to the TASB Media Honor Roll
- Consider Bids for and/or other actions for the Agricultural Science Building
- Consider Resolutions to be included in the 2014-2016 Advocacy Agenda
The Board will enter closed session to discuss personnel matters that include accepting resignations, employing personnel, updating substitute list, and reviewing the evaluations of Auxiliary Directors, Professional Employees, & Paraprofessional Employees. The Board will also consider student transfers. Any action taken on a closed session item will be done in open session.