Last night the Eustace ISD Board of Trustees held their regular monthly meeting. The meeting started at 7:00 PM and was held in the High School library.
The Board presented Robyn Wheeler of The Monitor with a certificate for being named to the TASB Media Honor Roll.
The Board heard the following reports:
- RevTrak Report
- 2015-2016 Perkins Planning Amounts
- 2016 Van Zandt CAD Proposed Budget
- Henderson CAD 2015 Amended Budget
- Henderson CAD 2016 Proposed Budget
- Henderson CAD 2015 Preliminary Appraisal Values
- TVCC Letter Regarding Tuition
- STAAR/EOC Results
- TEA Letter Regarding Chapter 41 Status
- Bond Refunding Summary
- Update on Attendance and Enrollment
The Board took the following actions at last night’s meeting:
- Approved the minutes of previous meetings.
- Approved the financial reports as presented.
- Extended the Depository Contract with Prosperity Bank through August 31, 2017.
- Approved the Contract with Henderson County for 2015-2016 Tax Collections
- Approved changes to FFG(Local) Exhibit as presented.
- Directed that the Superintendent seek proposals for replacing the Expedition with a similar 2016 model from both Ford and Chevrolet.
- Approved Texas Kid’s First as the Student Accident Provider for the 2015-2016 school year.
- Approved the Three Year Proposal Submitted by Texas Schools Cooperative for Liability Insurance, Property Insurance, and Vehicular Insurance.
- Reviewed Plans for New Ag Science Building and made modifications to be submitted to the District’s architect and engineer.
- Approved a five year contract with Coca Cola as the vending supplier for the District.
- Reviewed and Approved the District’s Investment Policy with no changes.
- Accepted the Resignations of the following personnel: Carolyn Davis, Josh Truitt, and Bill Mohon.
- Approved the Employment of the following personnel: Sarah Pickett, Primary Aide; Christina Hicks, HS English Teacher; Justin Huff, HS Social Studies Teacher and Coach; Carrie Martin, HS Chemistry Teacher; Samantha Harris, HS Math Teacher and Coach; and, Julie Estes, PS 1st Grade Teacher.
- Approved the Salary Recommendations for 2015-2016 as presented.
- Accepted recommendations for transfer approvals and transfer denials as presented.