Tonight, the Eustace ISD Board of Trustees will hold their regular monthly meeting. The meeting will start at 7:00 PM and be held in the High School library. The Board will hear the following reports:
- RevTrak Report
- Initial Compliance Review
- Annual Highly Qualified Report
- Notice of Sale
- Update on Capital Projects
- Enrollment and Attendance Report
The Board may consider action on the following items:
- Minutes from previous meetings.
- Financial reports.
- Scope of work and color for Administration Building roof.
- Purchase of band uniforms for the 2016-2017 school year.
- Sale of property.
- Changes to Local Policy FFAC(Local)
- Changing the date of December board meeting from December 21 to December 14.
- Update 103 (Second Reading)
- The Board will enter closed session to consider personnel student transfers. Any action taken on closed session items will be made in open session.
Everyone is invited and encouraged to attend tonight’s meeting.
The Middle School Student Council will be continuing their canned food drive throughout this week.
Monday – Jazz Clinic at Quinlan; Board Meeting – 7:00 PM
Tuesday – Jazz Clinic at Quinlan; 1st Grade Family Reading Night; HS Girls Basketball at Kerens – 5:00 PM
Thursday – HS Girls Varsity and Junior Varsity Basketball at Van Tournament
Friday – HS Girls Varsity and Junior Varsity Basketball at Van Tournament
Saturday – HS Girls Varsity and Junior Varsity Basketball at Van Tournament
A reminder that next week are our Thanksgiving Holidays. There will be no classes from November 23 – November 27. Classes will resume at regular times on Monday, November 30.
I hope everyone has a great week!