Last night, the Eustace ISD Board of Trustees held a public hearing to discuss the Texas Academic Performance Report (TAPR). The hearing started at 6:45 and was held in the High School library. The Board went through the report that consisted of the district TAPR, the campuses TAPR, the campus improvement plans, a report on violent or criminal incidents in 2014-2015, a report on the postsecondary attendance by graduates, and a glossary of terms.
Following the hearing, the Board held its regular monthly meeting. The Board took the following actions at the meeting:
- Approved the minutes of previous meetings.
- Recognized the boys and girls cross country teams for their accomplishments this year.
- Heard and approved the 2015 audit report.
- Approved the proposal for work on the interior of the new Ag Science building.
- Approved the financial reports as presented.
- Approved changing the date of the January Board Meeting to Thursday, January 14.
- Approved a planned band trip to Branson, Missouri.
- Accepted the resignation of D J Dean.
- Approved the employment of Jamie Evans, Aide at Primary; Shari Harwell, VI Teacher; and, Christina Ridgle, Aide at Primary.
- Approved the student transfers as presented.