The varsity volleyball team lost their district match against Kemp 3-2 on Friday. The Lady Bulldogs are now 2-1 in district play. The High School volleyball teams will travel to Alba-Golden on Tuesday and will host Quitman this Friday.
The cross country teams continued their dominance by winning all four divisions at the New Summerfield meet this past Saturday! The Bulldogs and Lady Bulldogs travel to Ennis on Saturday for their next meet.
Monday – MS Volleyball v. Kemp; FFA Meeting 6:00 PM; Board Meeting – HS Library – 7:00
Tuesday – HS District Volleyball at Alba-Golden – 4:30; Band Practice – 6:30 – 9:00
Thursday – 7th Grade Football at Edgewood – 5:00; 8th Grade Football at Scurry – 5:00; JV Football at Groesbeck – 6:00
Friday – Celebrate Freedom Parade – Intermediate Bus Loop; High School District Volleyball v. Quitman – 4:30; Varsity District Football v. Groesbeck – 7:30
Saturday – High School & Middle School Cross Country at Ennis
Board Meeting Tonight
Tonight, the Eustace ISD Board of Trustees will hold their regular monthly meeting. The meeting will start at 7:00 PM and be held in the HS library. Everyone is invited to attend.
The Board will hear the following reports:
- RevTrak Report
- Performance Based Monitoring Analysis System (PBMAS) Report
- 2015-2016 Campus Improvement Plans Evaluations
- Update on Accountability
- Enrollment Update
The Board will consider action on the following items:
- Resignation of Board Member Sonny Hodge
- Appointment to Fill Vacant Board Position
- Minutes of Previous Meetings
- Financial Reports
- 2016-2017 Campus Improvement Plans
- Bids for Fiber Optic Upgrades
- Bids for Teacher Laptops
- Nomination to Henderson County Appraisal District Board of Directors
- Local Policy Update 106
- The Board will enter closed session to consider personnel and student transfers. Any action taken on a closed session item will be made in open session.
I hope everyone has a great week!