Tonight, the EISD Board of Trustees will hold their regular monthly meeting. The meeting starts at 7:00 PM and will be held in the High School library. Everyone is invited and encouraged to attend.
The Board will hear the following reports:
- RevTrak Report
- Actual Costs for Electricity
- Energy Savings Report for December
- Update on Enrollment
The board may consider action on the following agenda items:
- Minutes from Previous Meetings
- Financial Reports
- Approval of an Order Calling a Bond Election
- 2018-2019 School Calendar
- Changing the Date of the March Board Meeting
The board will enter close session to consider personnel & staffing, evaluations and contracts for Assistant Superintendents, Athletic Director, Director of Special Programs, and Campus Principals, student transfers. Any action taken on a closed meeting item will be done in open session.